Martlets Care helping you or your family enjoy life and independence at home. We help people from all walks of life, cultures, ages and support needs to stay independent and comfortable in their own homes for as long as possible.
We centre our support services around each client, we set out to make everyone we care for’s day brighter and better. We focus on the detail – because we know it’s the little things that make the biggest difference.
Although we are linked to Martlets Hospice, we don’t just care for people at the end of life. We can provide care and support for all sorts of people and conditions. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Our Personal Care services are centred around making the person we care for feel comfortable and relaxed, knowing they are in safe and compassionate hands. This could be helping you get out of bed, or helping you with bathing and dressing. Expand the box below to see more about how we can help.
- Bathing and showering, including bed-baths.
- Dressing and getting ready for bed.
- Medication Support
- Oral hygiene for teeth or dentures
- Applying make-up, and hair care
- Support with shaving
- Hand nail care
- Assisting you to the toilet, including using a commode or bed pan
- Changing continence pads, along with cleaning intimate areas
- Support moving position in bed, to prevent bed sores.
- Applying lotions and creams as required
- Changing or maintaining a stoma or catheter bag, or another form of clinical intervention
Our Companionship services are centred around giving you or the person you are caring for a supportive friend to make life interesting, rewarding and enjoyable. We build them around your wants and needs. Expand the box below to find out more about what we could help with.
- Help with attending college or university
- Companionship to a social event or meeting friends
- Tea and time to talk
- Outings to the shops, the beach or anywhere else
- Sharing or starting a favourite or new hobby or pastime
Our Daily Living services are centred around making you or family and friends daily life as easy and enjoyable as possible. This could be things like running errands or help with meal preparation. Expand the box below to find out more.
- Help with gardening
- Cleaning the house
- Meal preparation
Our care is based on your needs. Although all our packages are bespoke to you, we can also offer extra special services, like live-in care for a temporary period, for our clients. Expand the box below for more information on what we could help with.
- Help for a weekend away
- A week of live-in respite care
- Support after a hospital stay
“Over the years we have met many professional and caring Carers supplied by Martlets who have made such a difference to all our lives.”